Change and development start with a conversation where you tell the coach about your future self, the future of your team and/or your organisation. Along the way, the coach and you uncover values, aspirations, blind spots and challenges.
Together the coach and you look at the bridge of what is possible, the structure to support the transformation and the outcome related to your needs and future.
- You describe your talents
- You describe your challenges
- You tell me about what keeps you awake at night
- You indicate your potential for growth
- You share your personal and professional goals
- You visualise what you want to change about yourself in the roles you have both private and professional.
- build trust and listen to you with care and respect
- ask challaning questions
- help you eliminate distractions, and focus your attention
- guide you quickly and safely, and dig deep
- point to how you potentially sabotage your own good intentions
- listen to what you don’t say, and ncourage you to say it out loud
- observe and reflect on how you say things, your body language and other subtle message
- create opportunities and
- set goals for a sustainable development
- conquer internal limits and barriers
- analyse and redirect strategies
- help you with handling thoughts, emotions and actions in different complex situations
- unearth what is holding you back, and eliminate these barriers
- create growth opportunities